Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2019

Are you planning for CCNP before February 23, 2020?


As we all are aware of recent changes in the Cisco certifications. This is a big change in the Cisco Education/Learning module from the last few years. If you are looking CCNP certification before this changes then you are not an alone person in the queue, I am also in the same queue. Recently I cleared CCNP Switch 300-115 certificate in the first attempt. Now I am busy in next certificate as CCNP Route 300-101 and I found the best place (www.ucertify.com) where everything is a well-organized, study planner, simple and easy language, Quizzes and flashcards on each topic at end of each lesson. Really I like its Exercises option and it is best for the exam preparation and interviews.



As you are studying CCNP so you need topics with a technical deep dive for a future interview, planning, and troubleshooting of a network. This is a negative point for this course but this course is designed for CCNP route exam so it is ok. Overall I am very happy with the course. I hope you will also enjoy this course and it is here: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/ccnp-route-300-101.html

I feel that adding certifications in your resume will open more opportunity and good salary hike. Here, I do not ignore experience and knowledge of technology but certification is an addon. As www.ucertify.com is simplifying things for exam and interview preparation. Best of luck for your certification and career.



No comments:

Post a Comment